Wednesday 29 July 2009

Zapppp!

I haven't updated this blog for at least a couple of days. I think it's because I have no idea what to write because I can never think of anything interesting to say! So as usual, I might as well just write about random crap!

After my last bit of bloggishness in this blog, I realised that I write wayyy too much about pregnancy and that it's probably really boring to people who aren't pregnant... So I made a pregnancy blog to write pregnancy related shizz in.

Today I went to the cinema with a couple of friends to see The Taking Of Pelham 123. It was awesome. A lot better than I expected it to be. It was really weird though because I don't think I've ever seen John Travolta in anything apart from Grease so I associate him with that. The Taking Of Pelham 123 was probably as far away from Grease (in terms of how alike they are) as it's possible to get! It was weirder than every time Jim Carrey is in a serious film! John Travolta is now really old and stuff too... Really, really old! Yeah, hoobacious film though! It had lots of swearing, action, guns and even the odd amusing moment. There was even a cute little rat! What more could one want in a film than violence and rodents?! =D

I seem to have randomly developed a big fear of needles or blood or something (yes, me with the tattoos and piercings). I have no idea why, but following on from my last post in this blog, I went to the hospital today so they could steal my blood. I was waiting there and I was all sweaty, pale, shaking, terrified and I had that feeling you get just before going all dizzy. When the thing with numbers on it got to number 30 (I was number 31), I totally freaked out and left the hospital. I don't know why this is happening recently, but I have to get my blood taken from me some time in the next four days. =/ Meh. I usually love getting blood taken from me. I think I'm just fucking terrified that the random almost faintingness that happened last time will happen again. Meep.

Ooohhh, this morning I had a letter from the bank informing me that my current account is going to be upgraded to a bank account... Excuse me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure I already have a bank account! It's an account in the bank. XD I think they mean a proper scary grown up bank account where I can become overdrawn and have a cheque book though.

I have a few more things I could write about if I wanted to, but to be honest I'm getting quite sleepy and I intend to sleep soon, so hoobletoodledoo!

2 comments:

Aliquant said...

John Travolta is hoobacious! If you liked him with a gun, give Mad City a try, think it came out in around 1997-ish, he plays a museum worker who turns stir crazy at The Futility Of Life and takes a hoobload of tiddlypeeps hostage and shizz =D

That's really meepish about the bloodness =[ Is there a way you can pee on a stick to get the same test done? (sorry if that's dumb, I dunno what kind of test it is). Or you could ask your tattoist to accompany you, then it will feel more like his studio and less like the hostiple =D

Don't become overdrawn!! It's the start of a steep spiral... a scary steep spiral! o_0 Cheque books are OK, but pretty useless these days unless you happen to post money to friends a lot...

Unknown said...

Unfortunately not, they want to do a full blood count (which is probably impossible for pee) and they want to see if I have any d antibodies in my blood or something like that... Heh, I I still have until August 4th to sort out the blood thing!

lol I don't intend on becoming overdrawn... but it's good to know that it could actually happen! XD