Tuesday 14 July 2009

Shizzle...

I don't have much to write about today because I wrote about all the super-weird stuff here. I'm just going to write about some other shizz here.

It's been a weird day. Not a good day at all, but calling it a bad day would kind of be lying because I actually quite enjoyed most of it apart from the really bad bits. The good and the bad sort of balance eachother out today to make it a neutral day... Although it's been a really weird day, so maybe rather than trying to work out whether it was great or shit, I should just focus on the oddness of it all.

I went to Manchesterland. I was helping babysit the half-brother and shopping. I was pushing him round the shops for a few hours. I looked really weird though because:
a) I knew that all the random strangers thought I was his mother... He's 2 but I think he looks kind of older and I'm 18 but look younger (although apparently I look older now I'm pregnant), so they must have thought I got pregnant when I was about 12. o_O Didn't really bother me though, because I don't give a fuck what people think and I know for a fact that I'm definitely not his mother!
And b) We were coincidentally wearing almost identical shirts with jeans and have the same colour hair... We actually looked kind of like clones and it was rather scary!

His pushchair was so hard to control! It was worse than a shopping trolley and now I'm worried about how difficult the one I get will be to control! I'm so glad he was in his pushchair when we went round all teh shops though. Went to Sainsbury's later on without the pushchair and he was a nightmare. I learned quite a lot about looking after 2 year olds today... should come in useful in like 2 years. XD

Anyhows, I spent a fuckload of money today! I bought a hoobacious moses basket, a baby sleeping bag thingy, some awesome (if somewhat overpriced) clothes from Pumpkin Patch (the one with the stars [gosh, i hate it when i buy something and find it cheaper online] and some of those things babies wear that are somewhere between shoes and socks), a Remy (from Ratatouille) plushie thing, a disney phone toy thing for my half-brother that was probably not worth the £8 I spent on it but was still pretty cool and general junk foody items. It all came to like £100 or something. I still have loads of money left though... Ooohh... I got a letter telling me that people are going to give me more money than I thought they were going to and it's pretty hoobacious! =D I love that I finally have money that wasn't given to me by grandparents!

Heh, I'm gonna stop writing now because I'm not being very interesting! I'm turning into such a boring person! Hoobletoodledoo!

No comments: