Saturday 11 July 2009

Such an eventful day...

So here I am once again posting twice in one day. It's not that I have no life... I just have no life outside the internet.

Today has been interesting in the dullest way possible. After being repeatedly attacked by my CD holding thingy, I decided my head hurt like a cock in a pencil sharpener and that sleep was futile, and henceforth decided to get out of bed. Upon getting out of bed, I was attacked by a few more inanimate objects and cautiously made my way downstairs to get some cake. The cake was good, but somewhat unsatisfying. I turned on Rufus and my day began properly.
I willingly watched Star Trek for the first time in my life... Only 5 minutes and 11 seconds of it though, but still- that's hoobloads of Star Trek. I still have the tab open and I intend to watch more whenever I can drag myself away from blogging and stuff.
I've blogged a lot today. I did a stupidly long, boring thing about my pets, which I spent way too much time messing around with and fucked it up more times than I care to remember. It was rather frustrating, but at least I fixed it enough for it to not look as stupid as it did! I then reaquainted myself with LiveJournal. It took me ages to remember my password, and in the end it turned out I actually have at least two LJ accounts (here and here if you are interested). I think I'm starting to get used to LJ again, but I definitely think this place is more user-friendly!
I took some photos today and finally managed to get a few photographs of Doris! Twas quite an achievement. I uploaded some stuff onto my Flickr account too. Nothing interesting, but I had a nice time messing around with photos! It's kind of unnerving how Flickr always knows exactly what camera you used though! Makes me feel as though Flickr is stalking me. Terrifying thought... It's like being on Flickr makes them attatch tracking cookies to your actual body or something. o_O
Blahhhh- I have nothing interesting to say, so I'm going to go and try to restrain myself from blogging!

Hoobletoodledoooo! =D

No comments: