Wednesday 8 July 2009

Skin and dandelions.

Today I seem to be full of skin complaints.

Stretch marks are suddenly appearing EVERYWHERE! I know I'm pregnant and it happens to most people, but it's horrible. They'll never go away- they'll just fade. I was prepared to get a few, but they're around the bump, on my boobs, on my hips... there are probably some on my butt too! Now I have to endure the next 102 days knowing they're just going to get worse and worse! Oh AND I have a midwife appointment today so I wont be the only person seeing them- oh joy! Hey ho- shit happens! This was not the worst of today's skin complaints.

I really wanted to wear my new shorts today, so I decided to very quickly shave my legs before leaving the house using a razor and nothing else. BAD IDEA! My legs were bleeding in places and stung like a bitch. I thought it'd be ok after a few minutes. However, throughout the day my legs became covered in horrible itchy/stingy kinda spots and big red lines. It looks like I've let a five year old shave my legs.

Anyhow...

I am MAJORLY pissed off with channel four. They're fucktardy twat-moobs. If you want to know why, check out my hoobyblog a few minutes after I have posted this.

I'm slightly obsessed with dandelions today. It all started when there was someone called Mrs Burdock in my book last night and it made me want dandelion and burdock. Then this morning I realised how much vimto tastes like dandelion and burdock. I thought I had spelled it incorrectly on twitter and it turned out I hadn't. Ever since realising I had actually spelled it correctly I've been strangely drawn to the dandelion and burdock bottle. I just want to stroke the word dandelion. I don't remember the last time I actually saw a dandelion! Strange how someone can become obsessed with a word but not a thing. Dandelion is definitely my favourite word! Heh, I'm a dandy lion! Are you? =D

Hoobletoodledoo!

No comments: