Tuesday 10 June 2008

mooo

Right.. so I bleached my hair today and I'm now very very blond... but it really really irritated my scalp ... I always thought patch test things were a waste of time, but today I found out that I was really, really wrong! XD... Not only did I not do a patch test, but I neglected to see the importance of the gloves that come in the box... So I burnt my fingers (which still really fucking hurt) AND my scalp!... Yes, I'm stupid.... aaannnddd that's not the worst of it! .. I overly bleached the bits of my hair that were already rather blonde and it kind of...disintegrated.. So I now have shorter hair! lol... I don't mind though, in fact, I'm pretty fucking amused by the whole thing!

Anyway, on Friday there's a party thing at the beach/forest again =] .. I can't wait! .. I haven't seen people for ages!

I'm gonna go to my mums house tomorrow/when I wake up, to get some of my stuff .. I can't wait to see the cats! =]

I can't be bothered writing any more lol.

No comments: