Monday 16 June 2008

beachy, campingy, party thingy


The weekend was rather good!

(I did a more pictureyfied blog about it here...)

Got suitably intoxicated and didn't have a hangover! =] ... was rather surprised at the lack of hangover though!

We went to the beach and on the way there I was attacked by a tree! ... and people were jumping off high dune things... and I filled a big WKD bottle with sand and James fell down a hill!

I remember a small group of us in my tent, trying to keep the vodka as secret as possible! It was rather amusing!... and probably kind of obvious as we were sitting in a circle passing round a thing of cranberry juice!

And I remember going to near a tree to secretly drink the rest of the vodka when the cranberry juiceified stuff had ran out..

Ooohh.. and there was the usual everyone going with everyone thing..

And I remember my lip bar coming out loads..

And then I don't remember much until about 4am when me and Ben were laughing at Dyl sneezing and the fact that he picked a really weird time to put down his tent!

Then when most people had left, Me, Dyl and Michelle hung out on the beach all morning and had quite a laugh talking about what any normal person would find utterly disturbing!

And I still have half a beach and half a forest in my hair...

That will be all!

=]

No comments: