Tuesday 1 July 2008

meeples.

Wow. I should be satisfied with everything, but instead I'm unreasonably dissatisfied. I'm not quite sure what's going on in my strange little mind at the moment. It kind of feels like everything's crashing down over my head and penetrating my mind in the most unsavoury manner.

Anyways... I came to the conclusion that Wireless will be shit. The grandmother then decided to offer to buy me a ticket for Wakestock. I'm not entirely sure who's going though. I think I'd rather see my favourite artist and be alone than go to a festival where I might be alone but wander into someone I despise. Meep. Really not sure what to do.

The grandmother persuaded me to go to the doctors today. Apparently I have a trapped nerve in my neck and she also said something about repetitive strain injury. Meep.

I can't sleep. As usual. But I slept for less time than I usually would (which is saying something!) yesterday. I should be able to sleep. I just cant. It sucks. I'm really sleepy too.

I keep accidentally listening to incredibly apt songs.

Not sure what I want to write.

I think I'll go get lots of food and do a spot of comfort eating. =/

No comments: