Tuesday 8 July 2008

heh

I'm really sleepy in an extremely awake, hyper kind of way. I've had hoobloads of red bull. I have to stay awake for another 2 hours and 20 minutes because that's when I've scheduled to talk to my mum about something pretty important (eep!).

Just after the hoobs, I spent some time making a ridiculous picturey story. It's really silly, but at least it occupied some time. You can find it here... if you're bored enough to bother looking at it!

I'm currently watching Big Brother for like the 4th time so far this series. It's weird, every time I watch it I get really into it, yet I have no desire to watch it every day. In previous years, I've always got too addicted to it.. apart from last year where I watched it about twice.

I was talking to the degus earlier and Morrissey nibbled my nose. Twas hoobaciously cute!

I've not really been writing many blogs recently... no idea where my head's at so everything's a bit jumbled. But meep. lol.

hoobletoodledoo

No comments: