Friday 25 July 2008

stuffff

Hmm... I wonder what my insides look like... Probably rather blue, if I take into consideration all the blue crap I've been eating recently. I like blue things. There's so many different moods the colour blue can create. It's awesome. My ukulele is blue! =]

I can now play 'yes my name is iggle piggle...' on the ukulele. I should be ashamed of this, but quite frankly, I'm strangely proud. I've actually learned something new. I can also play a few other songs (come as you are, daydream believer, ace of spades...) but I just love the fact that I can play the In The Night Garden thing. I know I absolutely loathe that show, but knowing how to play that is awesome because it'll be funny to see how the half-brother reacts. Yes, I admit it - I actually like a member of my family! *shock, horror*

The oddest thing just happened. I went ouside for a fag, and some random person asked me for a lighter... at 3:45am! I'm usually the only person around at this time!

In the last couple of days, I've found a few films I actually really like. I haven't seen a film I actually find interesting for quite some time. Last night I watched 'Stay' which was really, really good. Today I watched 'Cube' and 'Cube 2: hypercube' which were also hoobacious!

Anyways. I'm off to paint. Hoobletoodledoo!

No comments: