Friday 4 July 2008

1234567890

4:26am. Once again, I'm awake. I'm tired as fuck. I'd sleep if I could, but I can't. Even if I could, I would probably wait until 7am because whenever I'm awake past 4am (which is pretty much all the time) I feel compelled to stay awake and watch The Hoobs!

I want to go outside for a cigarette. There's a storm though, and as much as I love storms, I had a bath a few hours ago and would rather not get wet again. Although.. If I wore really warm clothes and stood on the doorstep it'd be ok I guess. I'd only be out for a few minutes.

I think I'm actually going to do a 'family thing' today/tomorrow. Might go to Llandudno with the grandparents and 10 year old cousin. I'd rather not, but I've got nothing better to do. Most of my friends are at Wakestock or have something better to do. I need something to do to distract myself from my mind, therefore doing that seems like the way forward!

Oh my golly gosh! I just got exceedingly lost in thought and then I actually ended up saying 'oh my fucking god!' quite loudly because I realised that 'wind' and 'wind' are the same word but pronounced differently mean different things.

I think I should just toddle off outside and stop confusing the world with pointless blog things that probably only make sense to those as bizarre as me.

No comments: