Saturday 12 July 2008

meeples

I'm sitting on my bed. A lot has been going on recently. I abandoned Facebook and pretty much every other site. I'm slowly working my way back onto various sites, but it's not the same anymore. I've completely lost interest in stuff. I'm trying to ignore the bad stuff that's happening, but it's too hard. However, if writing this blog will make me 'forget' for another few minutes, it can't be a bad thing. It's something to do and nobody reads this anyway!

I've been trying to keep busy. I made a cake at like 1am. It tastes rather good and has shredded wheat on the top of it! It gave me a weird headache-type-thing after one slice though. Maybe it's a bit rich. I watched The Hoobs, Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon and now I'm going to read. I think I'm going to go for Artemis Fowl, because I can't remember what it's about and from what I recall, it was rather good. I need to brush up on reading and stuff before September.

I had my interview for le sixth form yesterday. It went really well. I'm supposed to be starting sixth form in September. I'm going to be doing psychology, art, applied science and sociology. I'm a bit bummed about not being able to have visible piercings though. Ah well, I'll just focus on getting more tattoos over the next couple of years!

My tattoo has scabbed over and is rather itchy. It's so tempting to scratch it and pick at it, but mustn't. 'tis an annoyance.

Right now my bedroom is a mess. It is a graveyard of empty cans that once upon a time contained either Diet Coke or Red Bull. There are empty vodka bottles, empty fag packets, dirty clothes, clean clothes, bits of hamster food, degu poo, DVDs and just about everything else you could possibly think of, strewn randomly across the floor. I really can't be bothered cleaning stuff up.

My hair is equally as messy. I don't mind though. I have this new theory that the longer I forget it exists, the cooler it looks. Right now it hasn't been washed for almost 2 weeks and is sticking up in random ways. It's awesome!

Anyways, I'm bored of this so I'm going to go and write a couple of letters. I'm trying to fix everything as much as possible.

Hoobletoodledoo!

No comments: