Friday 28 August 2009

Boringnessss

I'm writing this because I need to update this blog because it's been over a week, so excuse the probable boringness of it all.

I can't be bothered with anything. I would quite like to have a nap, but there's hoobloads of plinky plonky music in my head that's making nappage impossible. Meep. There's so much I need to do anyway. I have to sort out some financial things (fill in 2 forms, send them off, work out how much money i've spent in the last 2 days, go to a cash machine, give my grandmother the money I owe her and work out how much money I'm allowed to spend tonight) and fix my hair (which involves bleaching it, having a hissy fit over the fact it didn't turn out light enough, possibly trimming it a bit due to sizzleifiedness, dying it pink and making it look less stupid and... floppy). I have to do all that before 7pm.

I shouldn't have gone out lastnight. I had 2 vodka and cokes, which is like my weekly alcohol ration. I'm going out tonight too, so should have really just have had coke yesterday. I'm going to end up just drinking coke tonight, but I need to remember my ID anyway! XD

Found a dead hedgehog outside the graveyard on my way home lastnight. It saddened me. I don't think I've ever seen a hedgehog that was actually alive! I'd love to see one one day.
Oh, and whilst walking past Varsity, there was a magical yet annoying moment when I was walking past all the people smoking outside. It was like... fresh air... it was amazing... but it just made me realise how much I wanted a fag of my own. I miss smoking.

Anyhow... Even though I have no mynadd whatsoever, I'm gonna go feed Morrissey his medicine and do all the shit I have to do! Hoobletoodledoo.

No comments: