Thursday 20 August 2009

My day.

It's been a long day that kinda seems like three different days today. I'm going to write about it because I have nothing else to do apart from sleep. Sorry about the boring blog post! XD

Day one

I had to take Morrissey to the vets as his eye wouldn't open because it was all stuck together and stuff. They gave him some really expensive shizz to put in his eye. When I got home, I was trying for ages to apply it, but it wouldn't work because he was too wriggly and didn't want anyone to go anywhere near his eye. It's even harder to give him than his baytril was before I discovered putting it in his food.

Day two

I went to Llandudno with my grandmother and cousin. We looked in shops and stuff. I bought a top in river island for £27. Way too expensive, especially considering it'll fit me for like a week or so before I grow out of it. We went to the cafe place in BHS (yes, the shop of old lady knickers and whatnot). I had a cakey thing and it was absolutely fucking minging. I don't think I've ever eaten anything as gross. It looked dead tasty too. >.< It was very hot in there and the heat on top of the cakey thing made me feel all gross! Twasn't nice.

Day three

Went out. I guess I was celebrating other people's A level results and/or the fact that I didn't have any results to worry about or something. Met up with a friend in Wetherspoons. We discussed the diversity of people there along with how it was evidently a racist pub because it was full of white people. We then went to Yellow. It's usually a very full pub. Tonight it was rather empty. We had gone there in search of other people, and on results night it happened to be pretty quiet. We were confused and whatnot. I got ID'd when buying a coke. Yes, a regular coke with no vodka or anything in it. Apparently it's an over 18s only pub. I never got kicked out for not having ID when I was 17 (or even 18 without ID)! A hoobload of people got sent out for not having ID and it was fucking hilarious to watch! It did make me lol getting IDd when buying a non-alocholic drink though! XD I got kinda stuck when crawling under a table (not exactly the best thing to do whilst pregnant)! The toilets were all icky and someone said something about having to wiggle instead of wiping. I decided to stay well away from the toilets and went to the toilets in Skerries. We stayed in Skerries for ages. It was quite nice, although the thingy was giving pistachios instead of chocolate raisins today, which I found quite offensive. After we were in Skerries, we got nomnoms from some kebab place. We then saw people we know and found out that everyone else had been in Varsity or Phoenix all night. Not sure why people bothered with Varsity though- it was packed with chavs! Blahblahblah... We saw some wasted dude try to flag down an ambulance lol... and one of my friends very nearly got puked on! Twas a good night.

So yeah... very long day. Must sleep. Hoobletoodledoo!

2 comments:

DepressionFromNowhere said...

Hahaha my cousin got IDd when buying a Coke in a pub last year! We laughed for ages!
xDFNx

Aliquant said...

Glad little M is OK =]