Friday 15 May 2009

So yeah, I did something big...


I told everyone I'm pregnant (via facebook)... Well, I'm not pregnant via facebook... that would just be weird and impossible but people found out via facebook.

I'm kind of worried about friends forming negative opinions of me and not wanting to be friends anymore, but to be honest I don't really care what people think about it. I think I'm going to avoid facebook for a while to avoid any awkward questions though lol.

At least it's all out in the open now. I'm starting to look pregnant so I don't think I'd have been able to pass it off as getting fat for much longer. I'm so glad I don't have to keep hiding stuff anymore and I no longer have to remember to be careful about what I'm saying.

The squigglytiddlypeep is due on October 19th, so I'm 17 weeks pregnant at the moment. Seeing the scan was amazing and it made it seem so real (in a good way). I have another scan in a couple of weeks and I can't wait!

Yes, it was the result of a drunken accident, but I don't regret it one bit. I love it even though it isn't born yet and it's amazing. Kind of worried about October though- I'm still traumatised from when my mum gave birth to my half brother... it must be a lot more scary when it's actually happening to me... I'm actually quite excited though! =]

So that's the full(ish) story.

Hoobletoodledoo.

No comments: