Tuesday 26 May 2009

The documentation of the best day of my life so far.

I'm considering permanently leaving the internet because I hate everything about it... Although I quite liked it yesterday and I seem to hate everything today but hey ho, I guess I'm just in a super-bad mood or something. If I did completely leave the internet I'd have no way of communicating with anyone (which may or may not be a good thing). Anyhow, as I'm not sure what I am going to do, I decided I'd better document the best day of my life (which was like 3 days ago) before I possibly quit.

Saturday May 23rd 2009.

I woke up on Saturday morning and just wanted to go back to sleep. I woke up enough to go get on a bus with my mother (yes, the best day of my life was spent with my mother- how sad is that?!). So, we went forth into the very heart of Manchesterland and had a stroll around Primark and went to Greggs before heading off to the cinema... At this point I was still feeling shittily sleepy... but then it all changed. We saw Night At The Museum 2 (IMAX)... It was a hoobacious film and way better than the first Night At The Museum film. Afterwards, we went back to my mother's house and just hung around for a few hours. Bla, bla, blahhh. That's the boring bit over.

Then it was time for the Morrissey gig. I was excited about it, but not overly excited as it wasn't the first time I had seen Morrissey and I was still really sleepy. We went to the pub beforehand and some ginger dude was trying to chat up my mum and a Scottish woman wouldn't stop talking to us. The gig was awesome. It was possibly the best gig I had ever been to (although, being pregnant made it feel waayyyyyy too hot). All of my favourite songs were played. It was generally awesometastic. After the gig, we waited outside for a few hours. Boz Boorer came out and signed a ticket! It was rad. Then it got even better. By this point, almost everyone else had left (apart from me, my mum and some scottish woman... not the same one as earlier). A very nice security dude obtained a drumstick and a setlist for us. So now me and my mother have joint ownership of a Boz-signed ticket, a drumstick and setlist. The night was rather fruitful. I was certain it could get more fruitful, but it didn't. I knew in my heart that Morrissey was still inside the Apollo, so I waited for as long as possible. But eventually I was forced to go home by my mother. I would have stayed there all night by myself if I could have done, but I had no way of getting back the next day. To say the least, it was truly disappointing. However, despite not getting to meet God (Morrissey), we met Boz Boorer (who is the next best thing) and obtained some hoobacious items. It was the best day of my life.

So as that day is documented, I shall tweet for one last time and leave the internet for either forever, until I get bored, or until I have been to sleep, woken up and forgotten that I hate everything.

Hoobletoodledoo.

No comments: