Monday 11 May 2009

A very sad day...

Oh no. Over the last few weeks I have grown rather fond of a young cat called Fluffy. She's an adorable little ball of fluff with a tail bushy enough to put Basil Brush to shame. She acts more like a dog than a cat and is fucking hilarious... Sadly, some shit happened and now she has to go to some kind of kitty orphanage. Not only will I never see her again, but it will make her 10 year old owner exceedingly sad. I've begged and begged the grandparents to let her stay here for a bit, but they wont because of the dog and the rodents. Apparently the dog would hate it, but I know for a fact that Polly loves cats and the most that would happen would be a wee bit of doggy jealousy. The rodent problem would be easy enough to get round - I would just have to find a way to stop Fluffy getting to them which would pretty much only involve moving Jarvis into my bedroom and not letting Fluffy go in there. I don't understand why the grandparents have a problem with it. It's a very sad day. =[

In other news, I am now up to date with my Waterloo Road DVDs. I bought series two and the second one of series three... tonight should be fun... lots of Waterloo Road whilst spending hoobloads of time brushing my hair. I might even dye my hair today. What colour? I hear you ask... BROWN! Yes, a normal colour. In fact, my natural colour. I haven't had that since about three months after my 16th birthday. I don't miss it whatsoever and I have no idea what my motives for wanting brown hair are, but hey ho! XD

I'm still doing the Volvic 14 day challenge. I think I'm on about day 20 now! I'm loving the volcanic hydration. I might turn it into the 14 year challenge.

I passionately hate both Bejeweled and Tetris. No matter how hard I try, I just can not beat my highest scores in either of them. It's exceedingly frustrating!

Anyhow, hoobletoodledoo!

No comments: