Sunday 7 June 2009

Baby shizz...


I have just been banned from eating spaghetti bolognese because my two year old half brother could eat it less messily. In my defence, I'm eighteen so only just an adult and I was eating it using just a titanium spork. You'd never think I was about to unleash my spawn unto the world. I'm 20 weeks pregnant, so he will be unleashed within the next 20 weeks or so. Scary thought!

I've started buying the occasional baby thing. In the last week I've bought him some jeans, a grey hoodie with dinosaurs on it and a couple of bibs. It feels weird buying stuff now, but as I'm half way through my pregnancy, I need to be buying things because I don't have much money and I'm terrible at saving. It's strangely fun looking at all the baby clothes, but it's kind of frustrating how much fluffy blue stuff there is. I hate it when baby boys are dressed in fluffy baby-blue stuff. Obviously I wont be able to avoid it completely with my squigglytiddlypeep, but whenever possible he will look cool! It's also frustrating that it's June and as he's due in October, most of the stuff in the shops at the moment isn't going to be suitable because it's all summery and stuff. I hope I'll be able to find a suitable amount of baby clothes by October. =/

I had my 20 week scan a few days ago. Everything was fine and I found out that he's a he! He's rather cute... I got bored last night and made the Fishy thing (pictured above). It's a bit silly but hey ho!

Anyhow... I can't decide whether or not I like this year's big brother. It's obviously better than last year because I've watched three days so far. Last year I got bored after the second episode.

I really can't think of anything else to write at the moment, so hoobletoodledooo! =D

No comments: