Monday 25 August 2008

Vaginas, Alcohol and Invisichess...

I've fixed Larry! Well, when I say fixed, I mean he's vaguely useable...

I'm so bored today. Although I have just spent the last few minutes rolling on the floor laughing at this. It's not funny and it does sound painful. I just liked the step-by-step explanation of a sponge being removed from Amanda Palmer's vagina. Gosh, I hope I never get anything stuck up there! =/

Talking of Amanda Palmer... I can't wait for Who Killed Amanda Palmer? to come out... and I NEED to get my ticket for the gig in Manchester.

Tomorrow I plan to clear out everything from the top of my 'bed' thing so I can take the mattress off the floor and make my bed into a bed again. I'm also going to get a desk this week in my quest to become a complete geek before September.

Recently it seems my alcohol tolerance has gone through the roof! I can drink the same amount that would have got me rather tipsy about a year ago and not feel a thing. It's quite a shame really because it means I have to drink more to achieve the same level of inebriastedness. Yes, inebriasted - It originated as a drunken typo and I've concluded that it means somewhere between inebriated and wasted. Fiendish, innit!

I'm currently playing a game of invisichess with le grandmother. It's a game I made up. It's basically chess, but if the other person sees you make your move you lose. It's going to take forever because we can only make moves when the other person is out or on the toilet or something. We're on about the 3rd move now. It's vaguely interesting!

Oh, and I've finally finished Breaking Dawn, which was fantabbyhooby! :)

Currently listening to: The Beatles - Across the universe.
Currently located: On the sofa.
Currently drinking: Nowt.

No comments: