Wednesday 17 February 2010

Shooting, mugs and snacks.

It's cold tonight. I'm glad I have a duvet downstairs that I can snuggle into.

I went shooting again today. Once again, I really enjoyed it. I'm not very good, but hopefully with practise I'll get better. While I was there I saw some unnecessary quotation marks. It amused me. It said something along the lines of 'Work party. (date) "All welcome".' It implies that not everyone is really welcome. I was going to take a photo of it, but unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me. I found it fucking hilarious!

When I got home I noticed that my auntie (who had been looking after Ike while I was out) had used my mug. I can't stand it when someone else uses the stuff I use. I have other stuff for other people to use. I didn't say anything about it to her because it would probably seem rude or something and she had just looked after my baby for two hours. I can never use that mug again now. I'm going to have to buy a new one tomorrow. No tea for me tonight! >.<

I'm struggling with the whole not eating crisps thing. I'm not sure what I can eat tonight. I used to snack on crisps a lot. I suppose I could just nom a block of cheese or something. =/

No comments: