Tuesday 9 February 2010

First post for a while.

I haven't blogged for a while. Not because I have nothing to blog about- I just can't bring myself to blog about most of it... not even in my secret blog. The other stuff that I think of to blog about just isn't interesting enough in my opinion. It's stuff I'd usually blog about, but can't anymore because I'm afraid it'll just make me look stupid or whatever. Meep- I think I'm just going to blog about whatever I feel like blogging from now on, regardless of whether or not it makes me look boring or dumb. It feels like I'm abandoning my poor bloggywog. It's time to stop, blog and... stuff. So here goes:

I don't have anything specific I want to blog about today. I guess I'll just write about alcohol or something. I drink every night. Last night I decided to give not drinking a go to see if it made stuff any better. It didn't. It made absolutely no difference whatsoever, so I think tonight I'll drink alcomahol again. Recently I've got quite into drinking wine- specifically rosé. I didn't even like wine before a few weeks ago. I think I'm just getting old and sophisticated!

I'm bored of writing about alcohol now. So in other news... erm... I managed to get a lip bar through my lip. I know it doesn't sound like an exciting thing, but it had almost closed up and stuff. So yeah, it's fucking awesome!

I think I'll blog again later when I actually have something to write about! :P

Oh, and Ike now has His own blog.

2 comments:

lannen said...

nothing wrong with writing ridiculous stuff, get it out if you want to

DepressionFromNowhere said...

It's so great to hear from you, I was getting worried, wondering where you are.

I'm sorry to hear that things aren't going so well. You know I'm here for you any time you need.

I hope you can manage to get through the hard times without alcohol. I'm sure you'll do whatever it takes for Ike as you are a fantastic mother.

Going to look at his blog now.

Hope to hear from you again soon.

Take care
xDFNx