Monday 8 June 2009

Naked statues and whatnot.

I should currently be sleeping, as I have to get up super-early today... but instead here I am blogging about naked statues. I'm not even sure why I'm blogging about naked statues, but I felt an overwhelming urge to do so.

I love naked statues! They're so funny! I really need to grow out of my infantile sense of humour. I know that many naked statues are supposed to be tasteful and unhumourous, but they're still fucking hilarious! A few years ago in either France or Belgium, there was a statue of a naked bull (yes, I know- most bulls are naked) and it had HUGE testicles. I have a photograph of it somewhere. It's quite possibly one of the most amusing things I have ever seen! Most naked human statues have genitals that are either somewhat in proportion to their bodies or weirdly tiny...

If statues are allowed to be naked outside, why aren't we?! Surely the statues should be covered up too... =/

I took the photograph I put in this blog in an art gallery in Liverpool. There were quite a few naked statues there. I wonder why this angel dude (or whatever he is meant to be) is only clenching one butt cheek and not the other...

Away from the statues!

I'm now addicted to a stupid game on facebook with lots of circles and reactiony things. It's possibly the most pointless, boring game ever created and I'm quite ashamed to be addicted. Every time I close my eyes I see little balls bouncing around, hitting eachother and exploding into big circles. It's the tetris effect all over again... Although I'm not sure it's still called the tetris effect with games that aren't tetris... but I'll call it the tetris effect because I have absolutely no idea what the game I'm addicted to is actually called!

I think I might be getting heartburn again (oh, the joys of pregnancy!). I'm not entirely sure that's what it is though. I'm kind of hoping it is heartburn, so I can use my gaviscon. I got it like a week ago after getting heartburn and never got it again (until perhaps now). I've always been curious about the feeling the woman refers to in the 'What a feeeeelliiinnngggg' gaviscon adverts. I can't wait to find out... Although I can wait for the heartburn to get bad enough for me to consider using the gaviscon. Heartburn is horrible.

Hoobletoodledoooo! =D

No comments: