Tuesday 20 September 2011

Bloggywogwog

So, another blog post about this shit. It's so weird openly writing about stuff like this!

I'm freaking out. I'm starting the clozapine or whatever it's called tomorrow. Dreading having to be in hospital for 3 hours every day for 2 weeks. I hope my grandmother will be able to stay there with me.  If she can't it'll be a lot more scary. I keep being told that they're going to poison me, so I'm just a teensy, tiny bit terrified!

I'm going out tonight. Hopefully a bit of alcohol will make me forget about stuff a little bit. If it doesn't, I can always start a conversation about Star Trek or Dr Kawashima's Fanny Training to distract me from stuff. Silly drunken conversations obviously fix everything! :P Obviously I'm not going to get too drunk as I have a blood test in the morning and I don't want boozey blood. Not sure how I'll cope with a crowded pub tonight, but I guess if it gets too thingying I can just go out for a cigarette or ten. It'll probably all turn out hoobygroovily! #optimismftw

Anyhow, on to less thingyey stuffles...

Ike is as amazing as always. He needs a haircut though. :(  His hair is so long, beautiful and curly, but it keeps going into is eyes. I don't wanna cut my baby's hair. MOOOOOO!

Bleep. CBA blogging anymore right now, so like... hoobletoodledoo.

1 comment:

Aliquant said...

I can't comment on the clozapine because I haven't had personal experience of it. But FWIW I think you're hoobacious for trying it. I know how you feel about this stuff and for you to try it and to talk about it is nothing short of amazing.
Keep posting ziggyyy, you're doing hoobygroovily =]