Wednesday 10 March 2010

The Coat.

I've just rediscovered this coat. I got it when I was like 13. It's a mens coat and it was absolutely massive on me then. I stopped wearing it because I realised it looked completely ridiculous. However, it isn't so huge on me anymore, so I've decided that at some point in the near future I'm going to customise it and make it look more feminine. I love the coat (don't ask why!), so if I make it so it doesn't look quite as bad, It'll be awesome! =D

I haven't customised any clothes for a very long time. I'm really looking forward to it. I can't wait to have a 'new' coat. It'll also be frickin' awesome to have something to do with my time rather than watch films, go online and look after a baby. I have so many ideas about what I would like to do to it. It'll be like a little project. =]

Anyhow, I've decided I hate painting my nails green (even though it's the colour I paint them most often). When it all chips and stuff, the skin under the nail varnish goes all yellowy and makes me look like I have the fingernails of a 60 year old smoker. Yeah, I smoke... but I don't smoke enough to have yellow nails!

That will be all. =]

No comments: