Friday 4 December 2009

Deadrelativesblog.

I actually had a conversation with my grandfather earlier. Usually we don't speak to eachother unless we are arguing. We did argue a little bit, but only about what fifteen plus eighteen equals... It's thirty-three, right? Please say it is... I hate being wrong! I don't think I've ever spoken to him for more than about a minute (apart from when I was really little). It was actually quite interesting. I learnt a lot of random facts about dead family members and family people I've never met.

Apparently I had a great, great aunt Fanny. She died wayyy before I was born, but I found this fact hilarious. Ooohh, maybe she was reincarnated as my fish, Fanny. *ponders* I think I'll ask Fanny about it... I wonder whether or not she'll answer... I bet she will. I just wont be able to hear her because she lives in the water so her voice will be all muffled and fish-like.

My grandfather's uncle died because of a cup of tea... Well, not directly because of a cup of tea (it was more because of heavy, victorian furniture and his father being lazy), but if this cup of tea hadn't existed, he wouldn't have died when he did. Death by panad... What a way to die! I think my granfather's father (the tea drinker) was ever so slightly guilty of manslaughter.

I found out that many of my relatives kept bees. I don't know why that interested me, I just thought it was quite random and interesting.

His brother (who either used to keep bees or still keeps bees) has a glass eye. Apparently, he didn't even know he was blind in one eye until some army doctory dude told him when he was going to do national service or whatever... It amazes me how someone couldn't know they were like 50% blind! I haven't seen him since I was about six and I don't remember him at all... but for some reason I have a memory of a dude with a glass eye that I thought was another one of his brothers (who died a couple of years ago) who I have met quite a few times. He apparently had almost perfect vision... So I'm all confused because I think a memory that isn't even a memory because I don't remember it has got all muddled up with a proper memory. Heh, I think I'm sort of making sense! :P

I think I might have offended him a little when I compared his mother and father's relationship with if I was to go out with a three year old or a thirty-three year old. I was all like 'dude... that is sick and paedoey'. He seemed more amused than offended though... I think... I'm not very good at reading people. I hope he was more amused than offended. I was joking... Kind of.

Heh, yeahh... This blog post is probably very boring to people who aren't related to me, but I found all this stuff interesting and had to blog about it, so sorry if I have bored you to death! XD

No comments: