Tuesday 27 May 2008

Gosh... My first blog! Well, on this anyway. I'm not entirely sure what brought me to this site, I guess I was just bored with myspace and livejournal.

I guess I need to explain my title a bit... There is nothing deep and meaningful about it whatsoever. I am merely too obsessed with Sweeney Todd at the moment. I couldn't think of a title, so I stole a line from it! I know it's plagiarism, but frankly mr shankly, I don't give a damn!

I definitely need to be less lackadaisical. I didn't have my driving lesson this morning because I couldn't be bothered. I am not going to let myself do that anymore. Not doing something, due to momentary apathy is the start of giving up. It happened with school, college, karate, guitar lessons and pretty much everything I've ever done. I am not going to let myself screw stuff up anymore. I WILL be bothered with stuff and I WONT give up. Meep.

I'm really quite into plasticine at the moment. It's great fun to make little models out of. I'm not exactly a plasticine-genius, but I can still have fun making silly little models like these. Pointless, but fun and strangely satisfying.

No comments: