Wednesday 16 February 2011

The Love List (and recent news)

A (rather pointless) list of things I love right now... Not including the stuff I alwas love like Isaac, my pets, The Hoobs, Star Trek, Morrissey etc.

1. The fact that spiderman sketti shapes are one of your 5 a day.

2. The gruffalo.

3. Malteasers.

4. Strawberry spock-shakes. (Strawberry milkshake made in a spock glass)

5. Dragonage: Origins... Actually, sexbox in general.

6. Not being hungover.

7. Spraying spray cream into my mouth.

8. Swimming (with special thanks to my rash vest).

9. Poundland.

10. Bollocks. I can't think of any more.

Recent news:

Ike was beatboxing last night. It was hilarious. He's getting really grown up. He understands pretty much everything you say to him. Oh, and he's saying loads of words now. I've taken him swimming (which I've just rediscovered after 8 years) twice in the last couple of weeks and he absolutely hated it both times. He cried the entire time... I guess he'll get used to it though.

Swimming is amazing. I'm so happy I found a solution to my whole lack of being able to go swimming problem. I'm a bit pissed off now though because I have a stupid fucking period and all I wanna do is go swimming... but I can't because of that. Yeah, I could use a tampon, but even that seems effing gross in a swimming pool. =[

And OMFG I went to asda today and I bought sanitry towels without getting someone else to go for them for the first time ever! XD  I feel like a proper grown up.

Erm yeah... away from swimming and periods and swimming and periods.

I don't think I've blogged about this, but my little Morrissey died the other week. He's now buried in the garden. I miss him loads. He was like my best friend. =[

Anyhow... I'm gonna go get Ike ready for bed now. HoobletoodledooO!

No comments: