Thursday 1 April 2010

Scary mergingness...

Hmm... Not entirely sure how to write this without sounding like a complete weirdo... but meep- I sound like a complete weirdo most of the time anyway! =D

Y'know when on facebook a friend becomes friends with another friend you didn't know they knew and then you wonder how they know them? That happens to most people occasionally... but it's getting super-weird for me recently. It's like that's happening, but in two different worlds. That doesn't make any sense, does it? :P It does to me anyway. I'll try explaining.

The two worlds are the real world and internetzzz world. I have people from both on my facebook account. I don't want them getting mixed up. There are certain parts of internetzzz world that I NEED to keep separate for many reasons... but they're just kind of fusing and stuff because someone from the real world is becoming friends with more and more people from internetzzz world.

It's fucking freaking me out. Are people who they say they are? Do people have alterior motives? Is everything elaborately planned out and some kind of big set-up thing? Yes, I realise I sound paranoid... but I'm guessing most people would be in the same situation.

I'm not sure what to do about this. I don't want to have to delete a load of people from my facebook friends list and I don't want to have to completely abandon the internet. =/ Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

But yeah... I probably sound stupid, but I don't care because it's my blog! XD

And if you're reading this and you know I'm talking about you in this blog post- please tell me what the fuck is going on...

No comments: