Saturday 28 November 2009

Hamlet, alcohol and degus.

I've just realised that I spend way too much time feeding Hamlet (my cyber hamster who lives >V there). I feed him on average about 10 different times a day. I think this officially makes me a loser. I'm actually surprised at the fact he isn't obese. He's surprisingly skinny for a hamster that gets fed way too much.

I got exceedingly drunk last night. My friend had to open the door so I could get back into the house because I couldn't work out what to do with my key. Apparently my grandmother asked me to unplug something for her and when I bent down to unplug it, I stayed bent over for ages. She asked me what I was doing and apparently I told her I was looking at the plug. I don't remember this. I could barely walk and stuff. I haven't been that inebriated for a very, very long time. I also went online at some point. I don't remember doing that at all. I'm rather confused as to how I managed to climb up the ladder to my bed. I woke up and I was still drunk until the hangover kicked in at about 2pm. It was a rather good night (well, what I remember of it was). Heh, I've missed nights like that. Don't worry- my grandmother was looking after Isaac for me, so I wasn't looking after a baby whilst absolutely wasted!

Morrissey is now officially the most tame degu in the world. Usually he's only exceedingly tame with me and my grandmother because we are the only people who regularly hold him. A couple of friends came round for a bit tonight and he let one of them hold him and didn't even try to escape. So yes, Morrissey officially has better social skills than me!

Ooohh... In Tesco last night, I was buying vodka and this margharita shizz and I didn't even get IDd. Tesco are usually really strict with IDishness. It was quite funny because the margharita stuff was labelled £3.50, 2 for £9. I only bought it to see how much they'd charge me. I'm quite pleased they charged me £3.50 instead of like £4.50 or something.

I'm gonna go have a bath and read a bit now. Hoobletoodledoo!

No comments: