Thursday 1 October 2009

Yesterday.


Yesterday I had a surprisingly nice day despite being pretty sleep deprived. I went to my mother's house and we went on a family jaunt to Heaton Park... Not usually the most exciting of places considering it's basically just across the road from her house and I've been there millions of times. It was definitely nicer than usual though... Probably because the ducks were being rather sociable.

Ducks have beautiful feet. They're so pretty! I was absolutely fascinated by ducky feet. I spent quite a while just looking at their feet. I took quite a few ducky pictures, but the one I took of the feet is my favourite... Probably because I like duck feet so much! Gosh, sometimes I wish I was a duck! I spent a long time talking to and watching the ducks. They were so awesome! I know I've seen the ducks many times before, but I'd never really fully devoted my attention to them. I l0ve ducks!


After spending an awfully long time looking at the ducks, I turned round and realised that my mother and half-brother had disappeared. It was just me and my grandmother. They had gone to see the animals and stuff. Me and my grandmother decided we couldn't be bothered going to see the animals (it is all uphill from the lake and being this pregnant, it wouldn't have been fun) so we went to the little cafe thingy. I had a slushie thing, a kitkat and a packet of crisps. It was rather yummy. Eventually people came back and we started walking back to my mother's house.

The weather was getting increasingly worse. It was all rainy and stuff... Not that I minded. I quite like rain. It made my favourite boots all dirty and stuff though. >.< My half-brother was asleep in his pushchair thingy and my mother decided he needed to be kept dry (he didn't have a waterproof coat or anything) so she used her coat to protect him from the rain. It was hilarious because it looked like she was pushing around a dead body in a pushchair! XD


Ooohh... when we were in the park we kept seeing sets of three magpies. A little unnerving as I'm supposed to be having a boy and three means it's a girl! XD The squirrels were being quite cute though, but I didn't get any photos of them as my camera was in my bag for the whole time we saw the squirrels.

Before I went to my mum's house, I went shopping in the hope of finding stuff for my hospital bag thing when I give birth... I couldn't find an actual bag, but I bought PJs and knickers and stuff in primark. Meeps. Hopefully I'll be able to get a bag today and finally be able to start packing!

Anyhows... Have a lovely day and hoobletoodledoo!

No comments: