Friday 16 October 2009

Waffle

Yes, I realize this will be the third time I've blogged in 24 hours, but I don't care. I need something to do.
Excuse the way my iPod touch Americanizes pretty much everything I write. I'd go back and change everything but I really can't be bothered.
Today has been an absolutely shite day. On top of maisy dying, my laptop died too. Rufus had to go to the place far away where laptops go to be fixed. I probably won't get him back until at least wednesday. It really sucks because that laptop was my best form of entertainment and a lot of sites I go on don't work well on my iPod. If the baby is born before wednesday I probably won't even be able to put pics of him on facebook or anything. It sucks. My farm and cafe will both be absolutely fucked too. I don't know how I'm gonna survive the next few days because I hate using my iPod for too long as it gets annoying. >.<
It's weird how much I rely on the Internet for everything these days. I remember a time (back in the 90s) when I didn't even have a computer let alone the Internet. Life was so much simpler back then. I would just spend my time playing outside with my friends, making dens and playing football and whatnot. Those were definitely the best days of my life... Nothing to worry about apart from getting into trouble for getting home a little late at meal times... Oh, apart from rapists. I remember always being worried about getting raped. After learning what rape was, I expected there to be a rapist lurking in every bush and was quite scared to walk past bushes alone. And quicksand... Everywhere that was muddy was obviously quicksand and it was going to suck me into it or something... I was also worried about tetanus. Every bit of metal I found outside was evidently going to give me tetanus... But for some reason that never stopped me from playing with random bits of junk I found out there. Heh, kids are weird. If they hear a story about something they always get unnecessarily paranoid and stuff.
Gosh, I'm waffling. Probably because I'm bored. I can't even go talkto my grandmother because she's entertaining my 11 year old cousin who is staying here tonight. Meeeep. I miss maisy. Doris is very sad too.
Anyhows... I'm gonna go to try and find something to do. I might finish packing my hospital bag or something... What the hell do people do without the Internet?!

No comments: