Friday 11 September 2009

Crap day.

Today has been a bad day.

It all started off with a pee-related mishap and just got worse and worse from that moment onwards.

I was peeing into a little tubey thing as I had to do a urine sample. Instead of the usual single stream of pee, for some reason there was like four or something. It was the worst possible episode of pissingness to end up peeing in a bizarre manner. I was wearing a plastic glove, but somehow I still managed to get a bit on my hands. Seriously, there's ONE hole for pee to come out of, so surely there should be ONE stream of pee. I'm pretty certain I don't have four urethras! >.<

Next I got my gaviscon prescription. They gave me the peppermint one. I've only just got used to the aniseed one and the peppermint one kind of burns my throat. Why can't they just give you the original one instead of horrible mintyness?! >.<

Then my grandfather was a twat, I moped a bit, played some Mario Kart, re-realised I was absolutely fucking shite at it, got bad heartburn so had to take the vile pepperminty gaviscon and decided to comfort eat.

I got a bag full of junk food. It contained 6 little bars of dairy milk, zillions of lollies, a wispa bar (which ended up melting because I sat on it), those little chewy refreshers things, marshmallows, a big thing of jelly beans, two of those dip dabby sherbet things and one of those things with breadsticky things and chocolatey stuff to dip them in. I ate most of it but still have quite a lot of stuff left. I also ate some fries, a mcflurry and a doughnut from mcdonalds later on. =/ It all resulted in me feeling a little icky... it's really not surprising though!

Then I had an arguemnt-type-thing with my mother. She was being all mooby about the fact I want blue blankets for the baby instead of white ones and being all bitchy about the fact that I want to find the perfect towels. Apparently it doesn't matter what towels I get the baby. It's easy for her to say- it's not her baby! Personally, I want everything to be perfect and will strive to get the best things possible. (yeah, this should probably be in my pregnancy blog, but it contributed to my day being shit which is what this post is about!)

Heh, I know it all sounds silly, but gosh... It really was a horrible day! I'm sure there was more things contributing to the crappyness, but they can't have been that important to me or I would have remembered them.

So yes... Shite day... But feel free to laugh at how I got pee on my hand!

1 comment:

Aliquant said...

Moo, hope that's the last crap day for a looooooooong time!

*duly giggles at the pee* =D