Tuesday 2 September 2008

Back to school!

Today was the first day of school. It was weird being back there after such a long time and it was even weirder not being in the same year as most of my friends. I was dreading it. I was really freaking out. I feel silly now though because it was rather hoobacious! I'm actually vaguely looking forward to tomorrow!

Heh. The careers advisor made a horrible grammatical error. It almost made my brain disintegrate. She wrote 'Pro's and con's' on the thingy. I'm 150% there's not supposed to be apostrophes before s in either of those words!

Today we made the discovery of riboflavin, a liquid substance which is extracted from socks.

I'm so sleepy. I've been awake for ages and ages. I think I'm going to go to sleep soon.
Short blog but meep. Nighty night.

No comments: