Wednesday 6 January 2010

SNOWBLOG!



I hate that there's snow pretty much all over the UK apart from here. Yesterday I was stranded in my grandparentals house because of the snow, but it was pretty much gone by this morning.
Where I live was apparently snowless. Still is. I was expecting the steps outside my front door to at least be a bit icy, but nopes- nothing!
Last night I made a tiny snowman on my grandparents car. He was called Smokey. He was awesome. That was the most fun I had in the snow yesterday. I couldn't persuade anyone to go out and play in the snow with me. It sucked. At times like that, I really wish Ike was a couple of years older! 
Snow is my favourite kind of weather. I feel like I'm missing out on it by living here. I'm considering moving to Newcastle or somewhere close to there just for the snow. I have lots of family people who live there, and they seem to always get snow. 
Anyhow, I hope you like Smokey. He's not very impressive, but I loved him... until he melted...

1 comment:

DepressionFromNowhere said...

I like Smokey! He is very cool!

I know how you feel no having snow nearby! I have to drive about 2 hours up the mountains to get any most winters.

xDFNx