Thursday 9 October 2008

Prpductive Procrastination...

Meep. It's been like 6 days or something since I superglued my eye shut. It's still not open and it looks and feels like someone's punched it because i rubbed it too much. It's getting more and more open though. I have a feeling it'll be pretty much open some time in the next 24 hours. IT'S SO FUCKING ITCHY! >.<

Meep. I have psychology homework. I have no idea what to do, hence the usual procrastination. I have double psychology in like 5 hours... I hope it doesn't have to be in today.

For the last 2 days I've been watching a film called Cronos. I keep falling asleep during it though. I think it's mainly to do with one of my eyes being shut. It takes hoobloads of effort to keep the other eye open. In fact, I think I'll attempt to finish watching it when I've finished writing this. Might as well do something mildly productive as a form of procrastination... Wow... Productive procrastination, how paradoxical!

Wow. I have nothing else to say. Hoobletoodledoo!

1 comment:

Chet Of The Undead said...

I could ask why your peeper is super-glued shut, or "what is the meaning of Life? or fore that matter, what is the meaning of asking questions like "What is the meaning of Life?"

BUUUT...for now...I guess you can look on the bright side...(albeit halfway ;) )

Your open eye has to work harder, so by the time this is all over that eye muscle is going to be really buff and ripped....or....err...something like that! :P lol :)